Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 12 | Devotional | Alex

1 John 3:11-24

This passage was really talking about love, and how when we are not loving we are abiding in death. I think that line really struck me because it made me realize how essential love is. It is the most important thing, and I think its so easy to forget that. I think just the way these verses are set up as a domino is really cool, the process is almost like God loves us through Jesus, and through that we learn about what love is and he enables us to love other, and then as we love others we become bold and can see how much God really loves us and how he is empowering us every single day, and that in turn enables us to love even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.